Everyone deserves a little junk food in their lives…so here it is. Oreos…who doesn’t love them in one way or another. Dip them in milk, pry them apart & lick the frosting, just eat them. Well, I say cover them in almond bark. It’s delicious & looks really fun!
First up…the eyeballs.
2. Dip oreos in almond bark & place on wax paper.
3. Place gummy lifesaver in the center.
4. Put a mini chocolate chip in the center.
Let dry & eat, or fill a big jar so it looks like a jar of eyeballs. 🙂
1. Follow steps 1 & 2 above.
2. Squish candy corn into wet almond bark.
3. Drop 2 mini chocolate chips for eyes
4. Let dry then draw on a beak & waddle with colored icing.
Happy Turkey Day!